Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Laziness Is Building My List...!

If you're like me, you have a lot on your plate. Between work, family and everything else, I just don't have a lot of spare time. And sometimes I just don't feel like doing the things I KNOW NEED TO GET DONE!
Like driving traffic to my web sites.

I know I need to do it. I know that just a few traffic tactics would swell my online income like the winner in a hot dog eating contest. But I honestly I didn't know where to begin.

So, I did what every hard-working entrepreneur would do...I gave the job to someone else!

I have a virtual assistant named Shannon who knew next to nothing about traffic, search engines and all that kind of stuff. I said, "Here, watch this video and do what it says."
http://www.TheTrafficBootcamp.com

And that's it. No training. No follow up. No nothing.

And quite frankly, I didn't expect much. But then she gave me a report after a few weeks:
#1 in Google for webinar training (2,070,000 competing web pages)
#1 in Google for webinar strategy (1,190,000 competing web pages)
-- I actually have 5 of the top 8 spots for this keyword

#2 in Google for webinar tool (1,190,000 competing web pages)
#1 in Google for webinar presentation (323,000 competing pages)
#3 in Google for business webinar (9.5 million competing pages!)
#2 in Google for business webinar training (1,220,000 competing
pages)

I have many other top 10 rankings in Google, but I wanted to show you the ones that HAD HUGE COMPETITION! The pages that BEAT OUT MILLIONS OF COMPETING WEB PAGES to get those high rankings in the search engines. Which generates LOTS of traffic to my web sites!

Did I fall into a chocolate pie or what!

And then she did the same thing for my
Online Business Basics course...

I guess my laziness paid off in a big way! Shannon took that simple video and went to town!

Would you like to watch the same video Shannon did? It's called the 24-Hour Traffic Plan Video. It gives you 13 things to do in the next 24 hours to start driving massive amounts of traffic to your site ...sometimes within days!

And massive amounts of traffic equals MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF ONLINE INCOME ...and calls from important joint venture partners looking to do business with you!

So, check out the video that started this whole ball rolling. And see if my laziness can be your good fortune!
http://www.TheTrafficBootcamp.com

Warmly,
Stephen Beck

PS...This video will only be available until the end of this week on Friday, September 3. After that, I will pull it down indefinitely. Don't sit on the fence for this one!

http://www.TheTrafficBootcamp.com

No comments: