Thursday, January 28, 2010

Using A Free Marketing Webinar To Have A Postive Rolling Launch

In my past articles I explained the four types of webinar models. In this article I will discuss the fourth and final webinar model and how to get started with a free marketing webinar. I am familiar with this type of webinar because I use them each time I am going to launch a new product.

The overall concept behind this is that you can use a free webinar as a marketing tool for a new product. After this you can then record the number of people who listened to that marketing webinar. The webinar will serve as a check to see how many people attended and how many people bought the product. This will be a golden opportunity for you to use the information as a basis to develop stronger bonds with your joint venture partners.

You will be able to do this based on the fact that your product generated sales, and this can be validated by the information that you sent. It is an easy way to get money for your joint venture partners because no work will be involved on their part, and you will have the opportunity to present the information that you have to their existing lists. The numbers that you gather can then be used to facilitate the overall process of building more partner ties in the future.

The name for this is "rolling launch." It is the same marketing webinar that is being used as a basis to establish business bonds with joint venture partners. The numbers that you generate from the previous webinar will be the deciding factor that secures these joint venture partners. It is not difficult to continue establishing business ties with different joint venture partners. One night while I was having dinner with my family, my wife asked me, "So what about the webinar that you are going to present tonight?" "Webinar?" I said, "Oh yeah, you are right; I do have one? Does anyone want more potatoes...?" What I am trying to show here is that even though I had a presentation, I was not worried. I was familiar with my presentation since I had done the same webinar more than once. And you know what? We made a lot of money from that webinar.

Over the last five months, I have made $142,400 using this same method. When it comes to talking about a rolling launch with marketing webinars, words cannot describe how amazing it is. I love using them!

__________________________

Copyright Stephen Beck, 2010
You have permission to reprint this article as long as you don't make any changes and include the bio below.

Stephen Beck enjoys teaching people how to grow their businesses through how-to webinars. Get his free online business information at http://www.WildlyWealthyWebinars.com so your family can start as soon as possible.

No comments: